Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Meet the Streamer Xxfmrr




Name: David 

Age: 33

Location: Wichita, KS 



Twitch or Youtube Link: www.twitch.tv/xxfmrr

When did you start streaming? "Would have been the very beginning of 2017."

What made you start wanting to stream? "Well I am a homebody so I really do not get with other gamers. The idea was to make a few good friends that have the same interests such as myself."

What are your favorite games to stream? PC, Console? "I am on this zombie kick and I enjoy campaigns so Dead Island: Riptide and Dying Light. When I get into online game play its always Titanfall 2. I am a console guy first but I enjoy gaming on my MacBook Pro from time to time."



What do you enjoy outside of streaming? " I am on this zombie kick and I enjoy campaigns so Dead Island: Riptide and Dying Light. When I get into online game play its always Titanfall 2. I am a console guy first but I enjoy gaming on my MacBook Pro from time to time."


Do you see yourself still streaming 10 years from now? " Well that would make me 43, I sure in the hell will not stop gaming so there is a good chance I will be"

If you had one piece advice to share with another streamer or to someone thinking about streaming, What would you tell them? " I would tell them to be them, stream what they like to play and only do it if your having fun with it. Do not worry about the follows and definitely do not beg for follows because that is not what the person watching is there for. "

Last question, What is your favorite kind of pizza? "It would have to be meat lovers minus the canadian bacon."



Xxmrff is a pretty chill streamer. If you enjoy conversation and just a cool person to hang out with, Please go visit xxfmrr stream sometime! Thank you for your time Xxfmrr and keep on streaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment