Monday, February 6, 2017

Meet Lastquincydce



Name: Quincy (or Dalton if you fancy addressing me by my real name). 


Age: 19 yrs.

Location: Northern England, Yorkshire 



Twitch: twitch.tv/lastquincydce






When did you start streaming? "When Did I start streaming, September 30th, 2016".



What made you start wanting to stream? "What made me want to start streaming: I used to watch a guy named JoraB22 who was English like me and he was really entertaining and I wanted to be like that".


What are your favorite games to stream? PC? Console? "I love to stream Overwatch, Smite and Paragon. I also stream retro games like Parappa the Raper and Crash Bandicoot".


How often do you stream? "I stream every day, on the weekend and Thursdays. I go all out on Saturday with a midnight stream! I call it the 'zombie' shift as that is how 8 feel the next morning!".



What do you enjoy outside of streaming? "I love to swim! It is a hobby of mine since I was a kid. I was born a water child! I also love watching anime and professional wrestling, especially the Japanese and death-match styles of wrestling."



Do you see yourself still streaming 10 years from now? "We shall see!, I would say never say never but sometimes, things are hard to predict. I love streaming, but who knows? I am 19 and have a whole life ahead of me. I want to, but really, who knows?"




If you had one piece of advice to share with another streamer or to someone thinking about streaming, what would you tell them? " THE CAKE IS A LIE! Seriously, the cake is a lie! But no, I would recommend you to enjoy yourself. Streaming shit bored helps nobody. Keep streaming until you stop enjoying it. Because if you're not loving it, chances are your fans think the same".



Last question, What is your favorite milkshake? "One that has whiskey in it, no seriously, I have not had a milkshake since I was about 11. I quite liked the chocolate but I hated banana with a passion! I think it was because of that Gwen Stefani song. IT'S BANANAS B-A-N-A-N-A-S!





Feel free to check out Lastquincydce on Twitch if you want to see and explore a fun going streamer with a lot of positive, energetic and up-going personality! Interested in getting to know more about him or his game play? Drop by his twitch sometime!

Twitch:
 https://www.twitch.tv/lastquincydce

No comments:

Post a Comment